Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Washington D.C. & Colonial Williamsburg

My family went on a splendid trip to the Williamsburg area. I have, as well as my brother Luke, made posts about it on 4 homeschoolers. I thought I would make a special picture post with a few of the pictures from Washington, D.C. and Colonial Williamsburg. Here they are!

Shops in Colonial Williamsburg
Colonial House
Middle of Town
Militia Fife and Drum
Militia Drums
The Capitol
Abraham Lincoln
Lincoln Memorial
Washington Monument

Siblings in front of the nation's Capitol
Distant Washington Monument

1 comment:

Rebekah S. said...

Hi!! I just found your blog through Maidens of Worth, and am so glad I did!! I feel so blessed to be able to find yet another likeminded sister in Christ!

Thank you for sharing the pictures form Colonial Williamsburg and Washington D.C.!! I enjoyed them. What beautiful old fashioned, historical buildings! My family and I went to Washington D.C. in April, and thorougly enjoyed our time together. We saw all the things you took pictures of! :) What a beautiful picture of the Lincoln memorial!! It's breathtaking.

Many blessings to you and your family,
Rebekah Ann Shadoin
www.byhisgraceandforhisglory.blogspot.com