Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tag

Here is a tag I came up with, although I did take some questions from previous 'tags' I've seen. If you are interested in completing this tag on your blog, please leave a comment so I can be sure to check it out! To fill this out, simply copy the questions, and replace my answers with your own. Have fun!
  1. Are you a Christian? Yes
  2. If the above answer was yes, how old were you when you became a Christian? 8

FAVORITES

  1. What is your favorite Bible verse? Hmm… probably Prov. 31:30 or Prov. 3:5-6
  2. What is your favorite Old Testament book? Deuteronomy
  3. What is your favorite New Testament book? James
  4. Who is your favorite Old Testament character? Abraham or Esther
  5. Who (with the exception of Jesus) is your favorite New Testament character? Paul
  6. What is your favorite book and/or series? So Much More
  7. Favorite movie- The Chronicles of Narnia—The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
  8. Favorite music- worship, piano, or classical
  9. Favorite song- In Christ Alone & Cry of My Heart (I have a ton, but I’ll just mention two)
  10. Favorite food- Sweet Potatoes
  11. Favorite subject in school- English/Grammar
  12. Favorite trip you’ve taken- Our East Coast Trip

LEAST FAVORITES

  1. Least favorite book- Hitty: Her First One Hundred Years
  2. Least favorite movie- ???
  3. Least favorite song- Jesus, Take the Wheel (along with others that get stuck in my head)
  4. Least favorite food- cooked spinach
  1. Where are you reading in the Bible right now? Job and Hebrews
  2. Are you trying to memorize any portion of the Bible right now? Yes
  3. If the above answer was yes, what is the reference to the portion you are memorizing? Matthew 12:34-37
  4. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I don’t know!
  5. Are you allergic to anything? If so, what? Everything. ; ) Many outdoor allergens, certain raw fruits and veggies, almonds, cats, dogs….
  6. Do you play any instruments? What? Piano, clarinet, and a little guitar
  7. Do you like to sing? Yes, especially harmony with my siblings and mom
  8. Do you know how to cook? Do you like to? Yes, I love cooking, and even more—baking. It’s fun being in the kitchen and trying out new recipes. : )
  9. Do you like to help people? Yes, who wouldn’t?? I enjoy spending my time serving others.
  10. Do you like children? Like isn't the right word. Children are a gift from God, made in His image. I hope that God will bless me with many someday.
  11. Do you babysit? Yes
  12. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Definitely a morning person
  13. Are you organized? YES
  14. Do you like to read? When I have the time, I enjoy reading things I’ve chosen
  15. Do you consider yourself creative? Kind of, but not real creative.
  16. Are you fun to be around? I hope so!
  17. Do you play any sports? Yes If so, what? I play tennis and cup stack (both for fun)
  1. Do you write letters? Yes, I am a loyal friend and have many pen-pals
  2. Do you email? Yes, if someone emails me back :)
  3. Without looking at the time, what time do you think it is? 1:36
  4. Now what time is it really? 1:49
  5. What’s the most recent song you’ve had stuck in your head? Firm Foundation
  6. What’s the most recent trip you’ve taken? East Coast trip to the Virginia area
  7. Ever been out of the U.S.A.? Ha ha! We accidentally went past the U.S. border, into Mexico once. We meant to stop and walk across the border.
  8. Are you homeschooled? YES and LOVE IT!!!
  9. If so, have you always been? Yes
  10. How long did it take you to complete this tag? 20 minutes

Although this tag is open to anyone who would like to attempt it, I would like to tag Katie, Luke, Caleb, and Kristen. Make sure if you do this you tag someone else!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

LOL! How fun! Sure was interesting to read! Hope that I can get this done sometime soon--it looks pretty long! Now I just have to get myself to sit down and do it... bear with me =)

Hope you are having a great week!

With love,
Kristen

Taylor said...

Hi! My name is Taylor. I came across your blog, and really enjoy it!
I am home-schooled as well.
I am going to put your tag on my blog.
Go to it:
firstdaughter93.blogspot.com
Thanks!
-Taylor