Monday, February 18, 2008

Summary of Technology Free Week

During our Technology free week, we were able to get quite a bit done. Yay! It was great to just take a break from computer and focus on more important things. We spent a lot of time as siblings playing, talking, and being productive. I had more time to read, and I did some stuff that really needed to get done or that I wanted to work on. I encourage everyone to set aside a week sometime and take a break from all the electronics that tend to steal our valuable time away, using that week to straighten out your priorities, and work on the productive and important stuff.

“Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.” Ephesians 5:15-16

Now for some thoughts for the future. I’ve heard that in order to “keep” visitors at your blog, it’s good to post at least 2 times a week. I guess if you visit blogs daily, that could be the case, but I find it hard to. In order to work on more important stuff and be more productive, I’m going to post about once every week or two. So you can check back about that often and will hopefully find a new post. But if you come more often than that, you probably won’t. :)

Sorry I didn't get this up sooner... but better late than never, right? :)

1 comment:

Mandy Grace said...

I'm glad to hear your technology free week went well!