Wednesday, February 27, 2008

tag!

Bryant has tagged me! It's taken me a while to get this up, because I had to think of six things! :) This tag is to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag at least one person and link to the person who tagged you!

1. I’m allergic to many raw vegetables and some raw fruits. Strangely enough, I can eat steamed veggies, frozen or canned fruit!

2. I’ve been known to sleepwalk, and sleep-talk.

3. I love music that glorifies God. Piano, singing, whatever. I really dislike hard rock, rap and other stuff that to me isn’t real music.

4. I think I have “cockroach-phobia”. I REALLY don’t like cockroaches!! ;)

5. I love to read period. But one thing I enjoy doing is finding books at the library on practical subjects and studying them (photography, hair cutting, guitar, etc.). My only problem is that I attempt to read too many books at once!

6. I dislike the taste of most bottled-water brands. I like Sam’s brand though!

I tag Katlyn. She's been waiting to do this! :)

4 comments:

Rebekah S. said...

Oops! I just tagged you, too! lol She beat me to it. I guess I'll just tag someone else instead. :)

~Bryant said...

Allergic to raw fruit and veggies? That must be hard. I wouldn't like that at all.
My sister both sleep walks and talks, too. I don't think I do, at least not very frequently.
:)

LifeofFaith said...

Thank you for your kind comments (on my blog and on Modestyandmore)!

I hope you will continue to read Growing in Grace magazine :).

Sincerely,
Alyssa

P.S. I've done this tag, too. It's on my blog.

Kalani said...

Hi Allison!
I just noticed your comment on my blog! It's neat how were both pastor's daughters!
Hey, if you do go to the confrence here in IL, tell me. It would be so neat to meet each other!
I'm like you in 3, 5, and 6! However number 1, I would never survive because my family and I are raw vegan!
Nice to meet you! I look forward to visiting your blog again soon!
Love in Christ,
Kalani