Sunday, March 16, 2008

Reasons For Not Posting :)

Sorry I haven’t had a “real” post in a while. Last week we took our spring break to continue our never ending house projects. :) Our main project was the downstairs half- bathroom. This project entailed painting and putting up beadboard, trim and baseboards, painting the vanity, and gluing textured wallpaper. In the midst, we had two plumbing issues - leaks. Those always slow down the process. The end result though was an amazing, beautiful transformation, which is especially great since it is the bathroom my sister and I claim! Other than helping, my sister and I went along with a mother and her 4 young children to the Houston Livestock show Wednesday. Thursday we celebrated mom’s birthday, and Friday night was baseball for one of my younger brothers. All in all, it was a productive and busy week!
"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men"
Colossians 3:23

2 comments:

~Bryant said...

Ewww...plumbing issues. Those are a drag, but I'm glad it's finished now! :)

Have a great week!

Kristen said...

Wow -- sounds like a busy week! I am glad you all figured out the leaking problems! It must be encouraging to see the finished product of all of that hard work!

Blessings!
Kristen