Saturday, April 19, 2008

Feelin' Feminine Challenge: Saturday - No Picture

Sorry, I neglected to get a picture of today's outfit in the midst of the busyness. I simply wore a dark jean skirt similar to my light jean one posted below but ankle length. Because I was doing chores and some outside work, I just wore a gray "America" t-shirt. And that was my outfit! No, I usually don't wear t-shirts like my America t-shirt and the Sunday afternoon t-shirt with skirts, but occasionally I will, especially if I'm going to be working and don't want to get some of my other shirts dirty or messed up. :)

1 comment:

Amanda Grace said...

Hi Allison ~ I've enjoyed seeing your pictures for the Feminine Challenge! What a good idea to do it with some other girls you know in "real life." :-)

Have a blessed day,
Amanda