Friday, April 25, 2008

Strawberry fun!

My family went strawberry picking at a nearby strawberry farm this morning. Aside from the fact that we picked about 12 lbs. of delicious, mouth-watering strawberries, I had fun capturing some cute pictures. Here are a few I can share...


In the fields

Luke is looking for the perfect strawberry :)

Excited and ready to pick!

Katie finds the art of picking

Look mom! There's a good one!

Father and Son

Which to pick?

Keeping up with big sister

YUM!!



6 comments:

~Bryant said...

Mmmm...my dad recently bought some strawberrie at the grocery store, and even though that is more convenient, it is such fun to pick them! :)

Fresh strawberries, shortcake and vanilla ice-cream...it can't get much better than that! :)

Kristen said...

Yum yum yum! How fun! I love your red shirts!

Wow... picking strawberries already? I guess the season is a bit different up here! =)

Blessings!

Maiden of Purity said...

Wow! Those look soooooooo yummy! Oh, I can feel my mouth waterin! We can't go strawberry pickin up here till June! But we get some good ones too! Just a little more longer! I still miss that TX heat! I bet y'all have that nice Texan accent! :) Love those pictures!

Linda Marie said...

Fresh strawberries, warm from the sun! Yummy, yummy, yummy! That's summer for me. Mmm, my mouth waters... :-)

Katie said...

That was so much and they were the best strawberries! I hope we get to do it again soon!
~Katie

Allison said...

Thank you ladies, for all the comments!

Maiden of Purity (Vanessa): I'm afraid we don't have that "nice Texan accent", for most of my siblings and I were born in California. Sorry to disappoint you. :)