Monday, August 11, 2008

Kindred Spirit Network

Photobucket
Kaysie (Cross-eyed blog and Alabaster Box) kindly awarded me with the "Kindred Spirit Award". She has put together this amazing network of "kindred spirits", designed for like-minded bloggers to find each other!
Please check out the new site!!!
/


And, as tradition, I am supposed to pick some bloggers who I consider "kindred spirits". Since there is not a set number, I will choose...
Kristen at Everlasting Treasure - one of my good pen-pals, very like-minded!
Katlyn at God's Workmanship - my sister!
Sara at Sara's Scribbles - another one of my pen-pals!
Vanessa at Maiden of Purity - one of my like-minded friends I met though the blogging world!
Rebekah at By His Grace and For His Glory - another like-minded blogging friend!

Others who I consider "Kindred Spirits" have either already been chosen or don't do things like this...



3 comments:

Miss Jocelyn said...

I think this was just brilliant of Kaysie! I love the whole idea!

I'm having another giveaway if you want to come see!

Blessings!
MJ

Kristen said...

What a compliment, Allison. You are so gracious. You are so much of a kindred spirit in my eyes!

Katie said...

Thanks Ally!! I defiantly consider you my Kindred Spirit!!
~Katie