Saturday, September 27, 2008

Answers to my Quiz

For those of you who took the "how well do you know me" quiz, here are the answers.

Q. What is my favorite color?
A. sky blue

Q. What game do I dislike most?
A. RISK

Q. Which of these subjects do I like best in school?
A. History (the reason I asked "which of these" is because I have multiple)

Q. Which is my favorite food?
A. Sweet Potatoes

Q. What is my favorite soda?
Dr. Pepper

Q. Favorite kind of pizza?
A. cheese

Q. Favorite of the following?
A. photography

Q. Which do I love to do?
A. Spell/grammar check (yes, I actually consider this fun!)

Q. Favorite instrument?
A. While I do play clarinet and a tensy bit of guitar, piano is by far my favorite.

Q. Which is most difficult for me?
A. Being gracious with my words (the other three I usually don't have problems with ;) )


1 comment:

amanda said...

Sweet potatoes - yummy! They remind me of Thanksgiving, which is just around the corner!

I always thought Risk was a complicated game myself, but I haven't played it very often, so maybe I'm not the best judge. :-)

Have a nice weekend!
~Amanda