Monday, October 20, 2008

Sewing

A few weeks ago I made purse for my friend's birthday. This is my first purse to make, and with my sister's help, I actually finished it and didn't completely ruin it. :) I don't enjoy sewing very much, but my sister and I wanted to make purses for our friends, so I took on the challenge! The reason I don't like sewing very much is because I'm a perfectionist. My sister will tell me over and over, "It looks fine. Keep going. It's fine. Hurry up!" :)
Here's the finished product...




6 comments:

Sharon said...

That's much better than I could do. It looks really cool!

Noelle said...

Awww Allison, that is just too sweet. I love it. Make one for me? ;) hehe teasing

Very, very cute. And I ditto the first comment -- it's much better than I could do! :)

Maiden of Purity said...

Absolutely beautiful my friend! You did an excellent job. Hmmm, I agree with Noelle, make me one too!! LOL! I'll try to email you this coming weekend, it's been really busy over here. I'm babysitting again this week, my favority.... 4 month old baby!! :) God bless

NeSsA

Callie said...

Wow that is very nice you are very good at sewing!

Kristen said...

Too cute! I love how it turned out.

Allison said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments! But really, you can't look at all the details, so it's not as great as it may appear! And it really was due to the help of my sister! :)