Thursday, October 16, 2008

What I'm doing

In school:
~ History - reviewing history facts, reading a Western Civ. book and watching videos to prepare for a CLEP test in December
~ Math -reviewing and studying for College Algebra CLEP in November
~ Worldview - Worldviews of the Western World, year II
~ Latin in the Christian Trivium, year III

In piano:
Minuet, by J.S. Bach
Sonata Facile, by Mozart
(for fun) Sanctuary, All in All, Come Thou Fount, and other hymns and choruses a group of friends and I are singing to :)

For ministry/job:
teaching beginning piano

For fun:
photography
singing with Luke and Katie

For this weekend:
baking cookies
sewing to a formal I found to make it modest (pictures coming hopefully next week)
I'm going to a Maiden's Quest Retreat!


1 comment:

Sharon said...

I've also tried to learn Minuet. Unfortunately, I've been really on and off about it.