Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Have a laugh!

I collected my favorite resume bloopers a few months ago. These are hilarious!!!! I find it interesting what people will put on their resumes. :)

* Personal: Married, 1992 Chevrolet.
* Have had littel luck in finding a new and challenging position.
* Proven ability to track down and correct erors.
* Personal interests: Donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far.
* I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse.
* I was proud to win the Gregg Typting Award.
* Excellent memory; strong math aptitude; excellent memory.
* I am quick at typing, about 25 words per minute, 35 with caffeinated coffee.
* Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep.
* Thank you for your consideration. Hope to hear from you shorty!
* Please don't regard my 14 positions as job hopping. I never once quit a job.
* Finished eighth in my high school graduating class of ten.
* You will always find me to be an extremely trying person
*Special Skills: Speak English
*I am very detail-oreinted
*Married, eight children. Prefer frequent travel
*Accomplishments: Completed 11 years of high school.
*Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details.
*My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I possess no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage.
*Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year.
*It's best for employers that I not work with people.



1 comment:

MandyMom.com said...

Hahahahaha *snort* Oh man... a good laugh indeed!

As someone who use to filter through applications and resumes when I worked at a chiropractic clinic, I saw my share of humor!

One day a lady brought in her resume, scratched out half of it, and then wrote in other stuff with pencil. Another guy scratched out someone's name at the top and put his. STRANGE!