I collected my favorite resume bloopers a few months ago. These are hilarious!!!! I find it interesting what people will put on their resumes. :)
* Personal: Married, 1992 Chevrolet.
* Have had littel luck in finding a new and challenging position.
* Proven ability to track down and correct erors.
* Personal interests: Donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far.
* I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse.
* I was proud to win the Gregg Typting Award.
* Excellent memory; strong math aptitude; excellent memory.
* I am quick at typing, about 25 words per minute, 35 with caffeinated coffee.
* Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep.
* Thank you for your consideration. Hope to hear from you shorty!
* Please don't regard my 14 positions as job hopping. I never once quit a job.
* Finished eighth in my high school graduating class of ten.
* You will always find me to be an extremely trying person
*Special Skills: Speak English
*I am very detail-oreinted
*Married, eight children. Prefer frequent travel
*Accomplishments: Completed 11 years of high school.
*Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details.
*My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I possess no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage.
*Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year.
*It's best for employers that I not work with people.