Sunday, January 25, 2009

Quick hello!

I'm still hoping to write a post about the Academy, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. :) School is back, and keeping me busy. My brother and I are studying our English Literature in hopes to take the English Lit. CLEP in a couple weeks.

Other than that, I can't think of much else that is happening. I know it's been a while since I've posted, so I wanted to give a quick update!

Have a blessed week!

"I will exalt you, my God and King; I will praise Your name for ever and ever. Every day I will praise You and extol Your name for ever and ever. Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; His greatness no one can fathom."
Psalm 144:1-3

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."
Colossians 2:6-7

1 comment:

Miss Jocelyn said...

Nice to hear from you! I hope you're doing well. :)

HUGS!