Thursday, February 26, 2009

Two awards!

Wow! I've been blessed to receive two separate awards about the same time! :)

Photobucket
First I received the "Excellence in Blogcasting Award" from Lindsay, and then Katie. Thank you both so much!
Rules are:
1) Post the award on your blog;
2) Pass it on to some friends, up to 15; and
3) let them know they've received the award.

Although I haven't quite determined who/why you give this award, I choose to award:
Vanessa
Kristen


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Photobucket

And my second award was the Lemonade Blog award, which is presented to bloggers who show thankfulness and gratefulness. Thank you very much Faith for blessing me with this award!
You are supposed to tag up to 10 bloggers. Here are the ones I believe have demonstrated the qualities this award is designed to go to!
Kristen
Vanessa

Katie
Rebekah


I'm very humbled to be given these awards. I'm very grateful for my readers! To those who I awarded, thank you for your wonderful posts! For those who I did not award, please do not think I do not enjoy your blog, I just chose to limit the number of people I awarded, and some of my friends have already been awarded! :)

No comments: