Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tagged again!

Thanks to Lindsay for tagging me! Now I shall attempt to answer the following questions...

What do you enjoy most? Talking, laughing, photography, being with close friends and family, teaching piano

What are some lessons you have taken? Gymnastics, swimming, ballet, tap, tennis

Your favorite authors? Hmmm… Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin, Pastor Voddie Baucham

What do you like to sing in the shower? Haha! Well, when I sing in the shower (which actually isn’t too often) it’s just whatever random song is stuck in my head

Have you ever broken any bones? Yes

What languages do you want to learn? Sign language

What Jane Austen movie is your favorite? I’ve only seen three…Pride and Prejudice maybe?

What are your favorite books of the Bible? Such hard questions! Two of my favorites include Deuteronomy and James.

Your favorite singers? Chris Tomlin, Paul Baloche, Phillips, Craig and Dean, my mom (she doesn’t have CDs though…)

Your favorite types of music? Specific. I’m very picky! Certain praise and worship songs, certain hymns, classical.

Your favorite animals? Rabbits

Your favorite things about nature? The beauty that displays God’s handiwork!

If you were suddenly dropped into a movie, which movie would you like to be in? No clue!

If you could go back to any time period, where would you go? Colonial America probably

What are your favorite writing projects you have done/are doing? Narrative/short stories, some of my worldview writing

Your favorite fictional characters? Never thought about that! Perhaps Millie Keith.... I’m not sure who else.

What phrases do you say/write most often? lol, we need to clean up (my middle brother informed me that I say this often)

How tall are you? 5’4” I think

Your favorite piece of jewelry? I don’t have an absolute favorite!



I know my answers are pretty pathetic. I either try to think too much on tags thus making the question way more complicated than it was meant to be, can’t choose an answer or simply don’t know! Oh well. Perhaps you learned a tad more about me through this!

I will not tag whoever reads this and would like to participate! If you have a blog and decide to do this, leave a comment, and if you don’t, do it in the comment section! :)


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Allison,
Actually, I think your answers are great. :) Thanks for doing the tag!

~ Lindsay

Scott M. Head said...

What do you enjoy most? Being with my wife

What are some lessons you have taken? Guitar, karate, Flash Development

Your favorite authors? Rousas J. Rushdoony, John Bunyan, Sir Walter Scott, Florence Kingsley,

What do you like to sing in the shower? John Philip Sousa marches, whistled.

Have you ever broken any bones? No

What languages do you want to learn? Biblical Greek

What Jane Austen movie is your favorite? Pride and Prejudice, the old one for the characters, the new one for the cinematography

What are your favorite books of the Bible? Psalms, Matthew, Proverbs, Isaiah, All the epistles

Your favorite singers? Not many favorites.

Your favorite types of music? Traditional hymns, bluegrass, classical (especially strings), bluegrass and certain Celtic praise music

Your favorite animals? Birds

Your favorite things about nature? The amazing testimony of God's great wisdom

If you were suddenly dropped into a movie, which movie would you like to be in? Wouldn't want to be dropped into a movie.

If you could go back to any time period, where would you go? Too many to choose just one, so I'll stay here with air conditioning.

What are your favorite writing projects you have done/are doing? I love to write commentary, and enjoy storytelling but haven't written them down.

Your favorite fictional characters? Eddie Ochiltree of "The Antiquary" by Sir Walter Scott; Christian from Bunyan's "Pilgrim's Progress"; and many more.

What phrases do you say/write most often? Seek first the Kingdom...

How tall are you? 5’9"

Your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.