Saturday, May 2, 2009

My New Camera!

I love photography and have been saving for an slr camera for many months. Finally, after much searching, prayer, and waiting, I was able to purchase a Canon Rebel xsi! My old camera served its time well and was of good use and practice, but I wanted to upgrade to an slr so I could improve my photo skills.

Pictures below are of my old camera and new. Of course the pictures of my new camera were taken with the old point-and-shoot, so they aren't as great...

Canon A570



Rebel xsi with 28-135mm lens




Most of my future pictures posted will be taken from this camera. :)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your new camera is so nice, Allison! It takes wonderful pictures. Have fun with it! :)

Blessings,
Lindsay

Scott M. Head said...

Congratulations! Very nice.

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your new camera, Allison! How exciting!! Can't wait to see some pictures with it!

You and Rebecca should get together and talk photography sometime. :)

Rebecca just got a new camera recently too....it looks almost exactly like yours, but she has a Canon 30D.

Angie said...

Allison,

Congratulations! I think you will get many years of use out of this camera. It is a great camera and should serve you very well! Have fun and consider getting the "dummies" book for the camera, I highly recommend it!

Moriah said...

WWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW! That is so cool. Big change. Have fun! :):):):)