Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day of School

Our summer was a busy summer, with productivity and fun intermixed. But it’s time to head back to the books, and today we had our first day of school!

Of course, the first day is always longer, trying to get everything figured out and then completed. And today, I did worldview for two hours and then mom realized that I was doing 2 days’ worth of work! ;) Oh well, I like being ahead. :)

So for this semester, some of the things I’m studying include…

  • Math (algebra review and prep for the College Mathematics CLEP)
  • World Views of the Western World, year III
  • English/writing (part of writing is essay prep for the English Comp CLEP)
  • Computer textbook (prep for the DANTES Information Systems & Computer Applications exam)
  • Music Theory
  • U.S. History review (in prep to retake the U.S. History I CLEP)



4 comments:

Maiden of Purity said...

Oh all too soon! :( I just remember your post stating, "School is out!" Now, look at how quick time flew by. However, we're right behind y'all, we kick things back up in 1 week and a half. However, I believe y'all had a great summer, my highlight was seeing y'all and everyone else down there! Well, stay strong in your studies this year, last year of high school...and continue to press forward on those CLEP tests! :)

Be Blessed,
Vanessa

Kristen said...

I hope you all have had a good start so far! How fast the summer goes.

Rachel Sokolik said...

Hello sister in Christ! I found your blog whille surfing the web. I was so blessed by what I saw. Thank you allowing your light to shine so stongly for Jesus. I would love to get to know you better in the future. God bless you!♥

Allison said...

Rachel S.,
Thank you for your comment! It's a joy to have new visitors. Thank you for your encouragement!
In Christ,
Allison