These are the areas of life for examination to determine if one is actually in the faith.
1. The holiness of Psalm 15
2. The justice, kindness and humility of Micah 6:8
3. The beatitudes of Matthew 5:3-12
4. The love of 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
5. The fruit of Galatians 5:22-23
6. The thinking of Philippians 4:8
7. The basics of 1 Thessalonians 5:14-22
8. The qualities of 2 Peter 1:5-9
9. The features of truth, obedience, and love in 1 John
10. The pattern of Revelation 1:3
Christians aren’t perfect. We won’t meet the standards in this list to the “t”. But there’s one truth that’s certain: God doesn’t redeem us and then leave us to fend for ourselves. Encountering God brings about life transformation. If you are a genuine believer, you will be changed. You will be sanctified. Not because of anything you have done, but because of God’s faithfulness and power at work in your life. Ultimately then, we should be in awe of the wonderful things He has done, and our lives should glorify Him!