Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The time has come...


We knew it was coming. It's been on the back of our minds for months now. But it was finally posted.

You learn a lot in the first year of blogging, or at least I did. You learn the types of blogs that easily become fruitless and pointless, the kinds of blogs that are too specific to come up with post ideas. We were enthusiastic when we began 4HS. We were going to write about our lives as homeschoolers...what we do, what we've learned, encourage homeschoolers...


But we quickly lost the momentum as we realized something: we write about our lives as homeschoolers on our personal blogs! No, I don't normally share things that I'm working on in school in such detail, but writing about our lives as homeschoolers is inevitable! ;) While it still wasn't a bad idea to dedicate posts to specifically encouraging homeschoolers, you can read our final thoughts here.


"Time is our most valuable asset, yet we tend to waste it, kill it, and spend it rather than invest it."
Jim Rohn


2 comments:

MInTheGap said...

It's hard to keep multiple blogs up-- I can definitely attest to that! The important thing was that you tried, and learned from the process.

Homeschooling is fun and challenging, isn't it? I'm finding that it's wild homeschooling our kids-- I was Elementary Christian School taught and I had public school for High School myself.

Kristen said...

The time has come ... so true. It was wonderful dreaming, planning, and creating that blog! I wish it had worked. Alas, the life of busy homeschoolers!