I don't know about you, but I'm excited about this year. Eager to see what will happen. Anxious to watch God work. And I found another resource for you! ;) 10 Questions for the New Year by Donald Whitney. I'm thinking about not writing on my blog anymore, but just sharing things other people wrote, since most of them say it better than I ever could anyway. Okay, just kidding, I'll still write. But yes, I would like you to look at these questions.
1. What's one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of God?
2. What's the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year?
3. What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?
4. In which spiritual discipline do you most want to make progress this year, and what will you do about it?
5. What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year?
6. What is the most helpful new way you could strengthen your church?
7. For whose salvation will you pray most fervently this year?
8. What's the most important way you will, by God's grace, try to make this year different from last year?
9. What one thing could you do to improve your prayer life this year?
10. What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in ten years? In eternity?
If you go here, there are 20 additional questions you can ask yourself as well.