Monday, December 31, 2012

Satisfaction and Dependence

We always need growth and change in learning to be satisfied in Christ and fully dependent on Him. These are two things that God has been teaching me more about and refining me in this year. So many Scripture verses and circumstances have instilled these incredible truths more deeply into my heart. There is so much to share in relation to these truths that I hope to write on soon!

Not that I’ve mastered them or live it out perfectly. Far from it! I feel like I’ve just scratched the surface when it comes to knowing and experiencing this. I have far to go. Much to learn. Countless areas that still need to be refined by my loving Father.

But you know what? That’s an exciting thing to look forward to, because I know I will continue to see God’s work in my life until I die or He returns. Because He promised it (Phil. 1:6).

How has God been at work in YOUR life in 2012?

Allison

No comments: